The National Association of Malaysian Life Insurance and Family Takaful Advisors (NAMLIFA), since its change of name from NAMLIA (w.e.f. febuary 2001) has grown in leaps and bounds over the past 30 years. Recognized and respected as a forefront organization for insurance and financial services professionals in Malaysia, it is committed towards elevating the economic well-being, practice standards and professional excellence of its members.
In line with Bank Negara’s Financial Sector Master Plan, the Financial and Life Practitioners’ Council (FLPC) under the auspices of NAMLIFA has initiated and provided educational courses for her members. In helping members to realize their quest to be professionally enhanced and more competent in the financial planning services arena, NAMLIFA boldly pioneered the Fellow, Chartered Financial Practitioner (FChFP) designation as a mark of financial services excellence which is recognized internationally. NAMLIFA is proud to be the initial promoters, together with LIAM and MII, in forming the Malaysian Financial Planning Council (MFPC).
On the International Scene, NAMLIFA is a affiliated to international bodies, i.e:
- APFinSA – Asia Pacific Financial Services Association
- MDRT – Million Dollar Round Table
LIFE MEMBERSHIP ADDING DEPTH AND LEVERAGE TO STRENGTHEN THE ORGANIZATION’S FOUNDATION
- Life-Members’subscriptions will be channeled into a single / or several fixed deposit accounts;
- Interests earned from the principal sum will be utilized as operational costs to run the Secretariat;
- The Life-Members’ promotion drive will continue until it is unanimously decided during a particular Annual Meeting that the drive will be discontinued;
- Names of life-members will be listed in alphabetical order and embossed on a name-board affixed permanently in the Secretariat premises;
THROUGH THE LIFE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMME
Managing the Association for the benefits of the members requires the support of adequate human, financial and other capital resources. In the respect, the National Council has decided to install a ‘permanent capital fund’through our life membership programme to create a solid base for supporting future activities.
By becoming a life member, your contribution to this fund will no doubt benefit the Asociaiton, industry and country over the long haul. In appreciating your important contribution, your name will be recorded permanently in annals of the Association;s history.